A lot of people ask me for advice, i think that asking me for context specific advice is a waste of my time unless i am being paid to solve problems.
you can pay for my advice via :
so here are codified forms of advice i will just send to people instead of deliberating advice over n over.
this is a case in point of one of the axioms:
- learn to recognise patterns, have a good memory and revisit theses memories and make sure that you learn to see things that come up again and again. like they say history rhymes.
-no explanation needed
LAW OF AVERAGE, LAW OF AVERAGES.
- average is as average does. be extreme, get extreme results. simple.
LEARN TO IGNORE
- most shit isnt worth your time. ignore.
LEARN TO LEARN
-higher roi, quicker feedback loops
- be humble, or get humbled. life lesson.
- some of the most valuable things in life are free, but you wont always recognise them as such. ur probably reading this and thinking oh fuck a bullet point list, ur right, this information is free. but the cost for me to condense it into this was immense. take it how u will, but my advice would be to meditate on this. alot of this advice u can find easy. the real cost is the application. one of my largest expenditures is learning material. same with books, you pay with the time it takes to read.
LEARN TO LEARN
- learn to learn, learn to learn by learning how to learn. reading this means you are on the right path
-learn to cultivate a mindset and channel your efforts and energies.
LEARN TO THINK.
-science is a mental model, cause and effect. learn the scientific method
LEARN TO THINK DIFFERENT.
-simple really,once you have the basics in one mental model language, learn to think in multiple mental models. i presume this is easier the younger you are due to neuroplasticity
LOOK FOR ROI
-for everything you do.
- you have to learn and understand highROI activities.
UNDERSTAND WHAT IS VALUE
alot of wheat and chaff is mixed up, what u do needs to be high roi
LEARN TO SELL
-here read this by wall st playboys
if u have good pattern recognition you would have seen that the main pattern is "learn". if u didnt see it then learn to recognise patterns, start from number 1 again until u see more patterns. i have left many breadcrumbs and white rabbits.